Shop My Instagram

Monday, April 4, 2016

Let's Talk About... Overalls



Let’s talk about, overalls.


After my back surgery, I told myself I would NEVER, EVER put a pair of these on again (this was all I could wear with my back brace). However, this little trend seems to be sticking around, so I decided to give them another shot. Thanks to Madewell, I have changed my mind and have added this black denim version into my weekend wardrobe. They are the perfect mix between tomboy and beachy chic.

Still feeling nervous to try out this look? Don’t!  Throw on a cute T-shirt and rock it! Confidence is the key to any fashion risk you take, so own it! Love it! Wear it! If it’s comfortable, do it

Bonzai Approves! 



Overalls Madewell | White T-Shirt Madewell | Sandals Splendid (Sold Out) Similar HERE | Watch Michael Kors | Sunglasses Karen Walker Deep Worship - Love these too HERE

...

Photography by Buffett Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment