Shop My Instagram

Friday, May 20, 2016

Blue Jean Baby


Let's talk denim and blue - two of my favorite things to wear. When put together... magic happens! When shopping, I try to think of the three C's (not diamonds in this case, sorry!): comfy, classic and casual. 

Pairing a classic blue button-up with some comfortable jeans it a great and timeless look. I have had this outfit on repeat lately and feel good just about anywhere I go. It took me a while to find it, but THIS blue button up from Joie is probably my favorite one to date! 

Hope you all have an amazing weekend! 

Cheers,
Jax 






Shirt Joie | Jeans AG | Shoes Vans | Sunglasses Karen Walker | Clutch Madewell (Old - Similar HERE)


...


Photography by Buffett Photography 


1 comment:

  1. Love this denim on denim look

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete