Shop My Instagram

Friday, July 29, 2016

Locals Only

I love San Diego. It is the place I grew up and will forever call home.
Part of the reason I love San Diego (besides being by the ocean) is being able to shop and local stores that have been around for years!

I was recently invited to come to shop at Cedros Soles, a landmark store on Cedros Avenue in Solana Beach, CA, which recently expanded their store. Walking in, I felt like a kid in a candy store. Some of my favorite brands such as Flynn Skye, Free people, Bernardo, and denim galore (Literally, there is a whole wall dedicated to it - AG, One Teaspoon, more!!), which are available here.

If you live or are visiting San Diego, Cedros is a great spot to shop, and I highly recommend you check-out Cedros Soles. You will not regret it!

Take a look at some of my favorite finds below!

XO - Jax





Loafers Jeffrey Campbell | Mules Matisse




Wall of Denim - I was drooling over all my options. 


A little outfit I picked-up for fall (Jeans AG | Top Velvet)

Photography by Buffett Photography

...

BIG thank you to Cedros Soles for inviting me!

CEDROS SOLES
143 S Cedros Ave, #L
Solana Beach, California 92075
(858) 794-9911

No comments:

Post a Comment