Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Currently Hawking: Little Black Boots



Happy Tuesday! I wanted to introduce a new weekly post I will be starting today! It's called, "Currently Hawking".

Each week, I will post several items that I am currently hawking to share with all of you. These items will be themed in nature and will range in price. I know I am always looking to find a cheaper alternative of something I am really wanting, but sometimes, you just have to have the real thing! 

With Fall here and boot weather around the corner, I am currently hawking: All things little black boots! Below are some finds that you MUST have in your closet for this upcoming season (and year-round). This is a classic item that will stay in your closet year after year. 


...


...

|6| Target Raine Western Boots (order full size up!)

What are some booties you are hawking this Fall?

Enjoy! Stay tuned for next week's must have's. 

xxoo - Jac 



No comments:

Post a Comment