Shop My Instagram

Friday, November 18, 2016

Hunter green for the holidays

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I mean, a holiday dedicated to family and food? How much better does it get?

I am always planning months ahead of time and have a few rules: it must be cute (seasonal), comfortable (to fit my food coma inside) and effortless. With all the cooking and running around, you want to have something you feel good in, but can be comfortable it. When I saw this dress at Anthropologie, I knew it would fit the bill! 

On a more personal note, I plan on eating and spending time with my family this year. I LOVE to cook, so will whip up some of my favorites (Hello Mashed sweet potatoes with goat cheese!).

xxoo - Jac 






Dress Anthropologie | Shoes Target | Sunglasses Karen Walker | Bag Marc Jacobs 
...

Photography by Buffett Photography 


No comments:

Post a Comment