Shop My Instagram

Friday, December 2, 2016

New twist on LBD

I don't know about all of you I am completely exhausted from the shopping, food and festivities that took place last week! Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday...And let's face it, cyber week, really makes today and the rest of the days leading up to Christmas feel like a breeze!

I know we are getting into cooler weather, but I find some of the best sales on dresses this time of the year. Is it just me or is it when you don't need a dress you find a ton to buy, but when you need one it is impossible?! My recommendation, stocking up now with all the great sales. 

I hawked this dress from Cynthia Rowley on sale and can't wait to wear it more :)

Have a great weekend - XO
Jac





Dress Cynthia Rowley

Also love:
This one & This one (Long version of mine)

...

Photography by Buffett Photography 



No comments:

Post a Comment