Shop My Instagram

Friday, April 14, 2017

Sun Style

Well, I am about one month in to SUN-Employment and I have to say, it's really nice! I find my style trending on the more casual side because I am just at home or doing errands (not complaining and I am extremely grateful to have some down time). It's funny how certain life events can change your style. I still want to keep it classy and presentable when I am out in public, but also want to be comfortable and not over dress. Jeans and a flowy top or button up are always perfect for any occasion. 

If you have followed me for a while, you know I am a huge fan of the front tuck. It makes some of the more flowy tops have a little more structure and make them a little more flattering. 

This outfit will be on repeat for lunch, brunch and yes, even my runs to Target. Shop the looks below! 

Have a wonderful weekend. 

XOXO - Jacs














...

Photography by Buffett Photography  





No comments:

Post a Comment