Shop My Instagram

Friday, May 12, 2017

Mastering casual




Let's face it, looking casual and effortless takes a little bit of, well... effort. I find that if you have the right pieces in your closet you can easily master this "art" of looking casually
put-together all the time. 


Here are a few basics you will need:

1. Your favorite jeans
Any wash, color or style. Stick to some that you feel good in, because when you feel good, you look good! I love a light denim or a destroyed pair. Darker washes tend to look a little more dressy, so I save those for my "night out" looks. 






2. Your favorite tee or top 
Go for a neutral color. I like white because it goes with anything and always brightens up the outfit. 





3. A casual jacket
My go-to is a moto jacket. But I find it's best if the jacket has a little embellishment on it, such as bell sleeves, a fun print or some just something classic like a jean jacket. 





4. A good pair of flats

It's all about comfort. Grab those cute sandals or flats and you are set!



I hope this helps - give it a try this weekend when you are heading out to brunch for Mother's Day:)

Get my full look on today's post here:




Have a wonderful weekend! 

xoxo - Jax 













...

Photography by Buffett Photography
 


No comments:

Post a Comment